Friday, April 13, 2012

Thinking ... What Are The Options?

"My Dream" .... "Japan"
Those words represent to me the longing goal that I have to live and work in Japan. To live in Japan, you must be able to make a modest income one way or another. You have to qualify for a work visa to work in Japan as a foreigner. It is also best that you graduate with some sort of degree or skill in a job that is relative to Japan's jobs.

So now I'm just thinking of the possibilities, wants, likes, dislikes, and advantages/oppertunities there are to working in Japan. I need to find a path or career to get me there, and help me stay in work.

For example, I could 99% definitely become an English teacher. I could graduate with just about any high computer skills, Advertising Management, Culinary (maybe), etc etc etc, or get a degree in something and work abroad in Japan ... like a partnership with a Japanese company or an American company that deals with Japanese things. Doing something like that would allow me to truly explore and experience Japan, and that really is what I've wanted all this time.

It's always the best thing to think about ALL of your options - career options and path to get there options. So I'm doing more and more research on careers/jobs in Japan, instead of just focusing on teaching English. You never know, what if something didn't work out - either in a university to become a teacher, or while I'm over in Japan trying to teach?? I can't limit myself to just focusing on teaching. I rather much enjoy exploring all of my other options and oppertunities that are out there; to help me reach my goal ... My Dream .... in Japan (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment