Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Break Feels Great

Wow - I haven't posted anything in a long time! I'm very sorry for that!   m(_ _)m

I came here to write to you and tell you about my Summer Break.

So far, so good! I haven't done much away from home, but I'm getting "out there" more. Meaning - spending more time with friends and such; instead of staying at home all day.

The heat can be seen as exhausting and/or wonderful, depending on what you are doing during the day! If you are just relaxing indoors or in the shade, then the sun and heat are not too bad. However, if you are planning on working, playing, or spending general time outside, then make sure you are prepared!

.............................

Water? Check.
Sunglasses? Check.
Summer clothing? Check.
Summer shoeware? Check.
DEODORANT? Check!   (^v^)

.............................

Summer is fun and being a high school student on Summer Break is even better!   ( ^∇^)☆

Until next time! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment