Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Sprout of Thought: A Foreign Love

As a growing child, your dreams and wants change over time. Mine were changing just about every year. I can name some of the things I've thought about doing as a career:

  • Biologist
  • Singer
  • Massage Therapist
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Horse Trainer
  • At-Home Business/Job

Of course any of these are acheiveable, however there was always one thing at the top of my list that I just couldn't shake (I didn't want to shake it off! lol). That, my friends, is the dream of being in .....

Japan !!

I've always been in love and intrigued by Japan's historical and current culture/life style.
From the ancient Jomon period; Samurai, Ninja, Priestess', Fuedal Lords, Weapons, Pottery/China, Building Structures, and Lifestyle of the Edo and Fuedal periods ... to the Trees, Mosses, Gardens, Wildlife, Sea, Weather, Music, Food, Tea, Ceremonies, Festivals, Beauty, Fashion, Merchandise, Language, Humor, Economics, Society, and Anime of Japan, ... I am naturally at home with it all!

I believe that one of the most important things that has gotten me so interested in Japan, is Anime. Anime is the unique and awe-some animation of Japan. Pure amazing drawings, come to life. Stories with incredible humor, suspense, romance, action, sorrow, and more. There are billions of Anime series out there, but I've come to find "Naruto" as my favorite! I don't even want to get into the subject of Naruto ... otherwise you will be here for days on end reading !! (≧∀≦)

Over the years, I've become infatuated with Japan. I enjoyed and loved every thing I learned about it, and was always eager and overjoyed to learn more. To this day, I can say that I know almost as much about Japan as a person living there !! I seriously just cannot explain my insane (not trying to sound like a crazy person ha ha!) love and intrigue for Japan !!! The amazing peace that I get from thinking of that Island Nation, is something very close to my heart and soul .... like the peace the man living in my heart gives me. (^_^)

Japan is a beautiful artwork from Heaven in its own ways. You just have to find out if you have the eyes and heart to see it for yourself (´▽`)

No comments:

Post a Comment