Friday, March 9, 2012

Wise Cracker !!

In my previous post: "I'm all Ears ... And Eyes !!", I never meant to come off that the Japanese are 'stone strict'. No. They are just taught Respect, Etiquette, the Correct ways to Live in Their Culture, and Politeness at a young age so that they may continue practicing those ways of life as they get older. Japan simply has more unison and perhaps, expectations, than we do in America.

Honestly, I must say that I agree! I like the thought of the Japanese way of life and teachings far better than American. Don't go and think I'm turning against my home country now! Trust me, like any good minded American today, we all have PLENTY of dislikes and gripes about America's state right now. But I'm looking at it as a whole. Our 'culture' ... if we even have one.

Is America's culture all about Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Fried foods, Cheap Imitations, and Stupid Laws? Yes haha, I think it is. However, I must say that it is our past that cultures our country. It is the same with Japan as well. Only, Japan sticks to its historical and deeply rooted cultures and traditions more than America would ever give time for. But you must also think, Japan's cultures and traditions are those that are very unique and different than what America's historical culture was. In America, we had the Colonial Periods, The ever-so-popular 50's and 60's, the Cowboys Era, The Midevil Time Period, The Cavemen. Don't you see it all coming together now? America has no possible way of clinging to its history ... it is a yearly ever-changing culture in itself! BUT. Look at it this way. Maybe that is why America has literally every single stereotype, race, fad, and style that it has today! What a diverse country. With huge diversion, comes huge controversy and wide-spred opinions ....

YUCK!

I have plenty of ticks against American government and lifestyle, but no country or nation is perfect. But we all have our own likes and dislikes when it comes to lifestyle. Mine just happens to feel at home in Japan's lifestyle! And once I get to that Island Nation, I will continue to unfold its life's secrets (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment